<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 12, 2005

Blogger at the Astrodome Community Technology Center 

I had seen Joshua in the room for several days, but I did not know what he was doing. I thought he was sending emails or instant messaging friends in other places. Today, in talking on a more personal level with Joshua Cousin I discovered that he has been using his time in the ACT Center to write in his blog. http://booknote.blogspot.com . Joshua began writing his blog in January 2005 as a way to release some of his thoughts and feelings. Since hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, Joshua has written in his blog almost everyday. His blog reflects on life at the "Dome my home" and other choice topics. His blog has been featured on CNN and it is a good read from the perspective of an evacuee.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?